Pumphouse shed blends in…

 

 

Pleased with the look of the pumphouse now and sound proofing much improved, though still a little noise at 30m off, so plan on getting some form of soundproofing to add internally (mabe sponge would work)

Cleaned the intake cylinder today after about 40kwh generated. Surprisingly cleaning the few centimeters of solid silt build up actually had an adverse effect, as the pressure dropped a fair bit, and then later once i got the pressure back to normal it started chugging silt and perhaps air, which didn;t sound healthy. At least i learnt if it aint broke, dont fix it!

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s